Monday 14 November 2011

I Appear to have Too Much Time on my Hands, but I really Dont.

I was asked by a friend reccently, out of all the things I'd made which one was my favourite. I really struggled to recall EVERYTHING but a couple of things from the past year stuck in my mind which are as follows:

For a costume patry last year a friend and I decided we wanted to do Up. So, I went as Russell (because he is adorably awesome!) and she went as the house, (which was completed with balloons once we got there), as picture below.



Making my costume was so much fun! I handmade all the badges on his sash from a picture from the film using different colours of felt stitched together. It took me a week of nights but they turned out so much better than I expected. This sash is officially a family heirloom now, for my future family, I love it so much.



I love to bake, so the second thing which I loved was pancake day this year. I dont like big pancakes so I made lots of little ones. (scotch pancakes or drop scones depending on where youre from) It turned out that I made far too many and struggled to eat them all but:



My boyfriend made a similarly amazing stack of big flat ones but I havent a picture on this computer. All this has made me want to do something, I'm off to make some bread, ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jay your sash is awesome! What an acheivement - you certainly earned each and every badge!! so cool that it is an official family heirloom too.
    That stack of pancakes is fab, a real creative show piece - glad you took the photo before you dived in!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete