Saturday 10 March 2012

Withdrawl Symptoms

I used to take photos all the time of just about everything but due to the brokenness of both my laptop and my DSLR camera, I haven't been able to out and about like I used to. The camera on my phone is proving to be a good substitute for little things as its HD but it just doesn't feel the same.

I found a bunch of old photos on my boyfriends laptop the other day and its motivated me to package up my laptop and camera and finally send them off to get fixed. Excited!!








2 comments:

  1. OOh Jay those photos are so fantastic...hope you get your techno bits fixed quickly so we can see some more.
    Love the framing on the first and the colours in the third are so vibrant and bright!
    How cool is the guinea pig?
    The details on those prickly thistles are amazing..with the blue and yellow as a background.
    Just love the urban reflection too....
    No wonder you have withdrawal symptoms!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali! Thanks for the comments, I really love taking photos. The thistle one is my favourite, it wasn't taken anywhere in Scotland, but Dubrovnik in Croatia instead!

    ReplyDelete